Georgia Taxpayers United surveyed each of the candidates State Senate District 32 special election for 2017. We ask candidates to give us a straight answer, “yes” or “no,” on issues that are important to our supporters. We gave each candidate until April 10th to return their completed survey.
- Will you support legislation that will effectively nullify Obamacare?
- Will you support legislation to repeal the hospital bed tax and oppose all efforts to give revenue (taxing) authority to unelected bureaucrats?
- Will you support legislation to completely repeal the state income tax in Georgia including any and all State taxes on dividends and interest?
- Will you support legislation, including any necessary constitutional amendment(s), to completely repeal all property taxes in Georgia?
- Will you support legislation, including any necessary constitutional amendment(s), to repeal all ad valorem taxes on automobiles and all motor fuel taxes?
- Will you support legislation to completely repeal the Transportation Investment Act and to abolish the 12 regional commissions?
- Will you support legislation to completely repeal Georgia’s Internet tax scheme?
Key: = Yes, = No, = Yes and will sponsor, = Did not answer
|32||D||Bob Wiskind||Sandy Springs||–|
|32||R||Hamilton Matthew Beck||Marietta||–|